- Thurs - Mon early April 2021 (exact dates TBC)
- Staying in Roubaix at the event finish.
- Ride Paris - Roubaix Sportive on the Saturday
- Watch the pros on the Sunday with the group
- Take on 'The Hell Of The North' sportive
- 3 nights Hotel & Breakfast in Roubaix
- Sharing twin rooms w/ single upgrade
- Shuttle transport to sportive start
- Return transfer for your bike to/from Roubaix
- Full weekend price from £445pp
- Organised by our partners All Things Ride
- Sign up above and we'll send you more info
Ride Paris - Roubaix The Day Before The Pros
Paris - Roubaix, or 'The Hell Of The North', is arguably the most famous (and hardest) one day race in cycling. To even finish the race as a pro can be career defining, so getting to take on this unique race as an amateur is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Being able to say you've conquered the Roubaix cobbles is an accolade reserved for very few cyclists.
Arriving in Roubaix on Friday (by way of your choosing, see below) we'll check into the hotel and go for a leg loosener ride to check bike set up. We will be based in Roubaix at the heart of the action - both the sportive and Pro race finish at the famous Roubaix Velodrome, where we will be watching.
You and your bike will be taken to the sportive start line on Saturday morning, leaving you just the task of recreating the epic rides of Johan Museeuw, Fabian Cancellara and most recently Peter Sagan, as you work your way up to Roubaix over the cobbles and lanes of Northern France.
After the ride we'll celebrate long into the night in the heart of Roubaix. The next day we'll breakfast leisurely before exploring the town and velodrome museum. We'll watch the pros take on the cobbles on the big screen, before watching the sprint finish live.
Transport and food/drink (except breakfast) are not included on this trip. You can drive, get the Eurostar or fly, with a short train transfer on the other side. If you have any questions about travel please just email us.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.