- Thurs 30th June - Mon July 4th 2022
- Guaranteed start place in La Marmotte Sportive
- 4 nights half board accommodation
- La Marmotte takes place on Sunday 3rd July
- Ride one of the most epic routes in the world
- Take on some famous TDF climbs
- Including Telegraph, Galibier & Alpe d'Huez
- 2x warm up rides in the area
- Return transfers to/from Lyon airport
- Ride to the event village for sign on
- Sunday evening post Marmotte dinner/party!
- Prices start from £795 (sign up above for more info)
Ride La Martmotte And Conquer The Alps!
La Marmotte is one of the most stunning and challenging cycling routes in the world, taking on multiple alpine climbs and finishing at top of Alpe d'Huez.
We're thrilled to be working with our partners Mellow Jersey on this epic weekend in the French Alps. With just 7,500 places on La Marmotte, spots sell out very fast
At 177km long, and with over 5000 metres of climbing it's an enormous day on the bike, but one you'll never forget. This is true cycling bucket list territory.
Accommodation & warm up rides
You'll be staying in half board accommodation with breakfast included. The price is based on a shared room, with a single occupancy upgrade available.
There will be multiple warm up rides around the area to get your legs ready for the sportive, including a ride to the event village for sign on.
As this is an affiliate partner trip you cannot pay on our site. However please 'sign up' above (you won't be charged) to register your interest and we'll forward your details to the organising partner. They'll get in touch to confirm your booking.
*Flights to and from Lyon airport are not included in the trip price. Please don't book any flights until you've checked about transfer timings etc.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.