- 12th - 19th March 2022
- 7 nights half board (breakfast & dinner included)
- Aimed at new and beginner cyclists
- Guided rides and on site seminars from trained staff
- Ride with like minded women in a relaxed setting
- Tried and tested routes, all lead by professional ride leaders
- Twin rooms w/ single upgrade (£30 p/night)
- Return transfers to/from Palma Airport
- MJ cycling Jersey included
- Bike hire available on request
- Sports massage available on request
- £745 per person for 7 nights
- £495 per person for 4 nights (12th - 16th)
- Sign up above (no charge) for more information
Develop Your Skills & Confidence In Cycling Paradise!
A week's cycling on a sunny island paradise is a dream for most cyclists, but it can feel a bit daunting if you're new to riding.
That's why this development cycling camp for women only is the perfect way to experience your first Mallorcan cycling experience.
From Mellow Jersey founder Emma:
"This camp is aimed at those who are either newer to cycling and want to work on improving group riding skills and pick up top tips on various aspects of cycling (e.g. climbing and descending, riding safely and efficiently in a group, how to draft effectively etc). You will get to experience Mallorca's beautiful roads, climate and unrivalled cycling culture, all as part of a like minded group of riders"
You'll ride the best roads and routes and take on some of the famous climbs, all with the support and help of Yellow Jersey's expert team.
There aren't many other places where your cycling confidence and ability will improve so much. Perfectly positioned before spring and summer start, his development camp will be a huge boost to your cycling!
Accommodation & post riding
As well as some of the best riding on earth, your half board accommodation includes breakfast and dinner as well as Mellow Jersey's talks, seminars and workshops to help you improve off the bike too.
Previous trips have included puncture repair & maintenance workshops, climbing and descending tips and off the bike fitness classes.
Payment & More Information
Once you have signed up for more information (you won't be charged at this point) we'll then send you more information, including how to confirm your place and pay the deposit.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us for a chat about this trip .
The above price does not include flights, insurance, bike hire (if needed) or food/drinks during the day.