- Saturday 19th Sept @ 9am CEST
- Meet at Cafe Walvis (Map Link)
- 75km ride, mostly flat & quiet lanes
- Route details - Click Here
- Everyone welcome, come and try out the group
- No drop policy, no one left behind
- Multiple groups created at the start (different speeds)
- Mid ride cafe stop in Enghien
- Return to Brussels approx. 1-2pm
- Post ride refreshment @ Cafe Walvis (optional)
- Free and open to all - bring friends if you want
- Sign up above and we'll email you more details
Become a club member to access loads of rides & discounts
Join A Social Brussels Cycle Group & Explore The Countryside!
Cycling in Brussels is a great way to get around, but getting out of the city at the weekend with a fun group of riders is the perfect way to explore Belgium by bike. This ride will head out to Flanders for a quick coffee/food stop in the lovely town of Enghien, before looping back to town. This is a beautiful Brussels cycling route, mostly on quiet lanes and roads.
Join us for a group ride in Brussels and we'll show you the best cycling routes around the city. All bike types are welcome on this ride, as long as they are in working order (brakes etc). What kit you want to wear (Lycra, sports kit etc) is totally up to you. Whatever you're comfortable with.
We'll aim to return to Cafe Walvis between 1 and 2pm, where we'll stop for a refreshing drink. This is optional but we'd love to have you join us. Friends are also welcome so please spread the word!
Once you've signed up above (it's free) you'll get more details by email around 24 hours before the ride starts
Become a Dirty Wknd club member to access more rides in Brussels, plus discounts on kit, brands and trips abroad - Click Here for full details.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. For more details on becoming a Dirty Wknd member - Click Here
Look forward to seeing you there!