- Monday nights @ 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Meet at Digme Fitness, Rathbone Place (Map Link)
- Workshop with Nick Quinton, founder Go Run Right
- Learn what 'running well' looks like
- Fun & informal group run around central London
- Drills to practise 'good running technique'
- Free for all & open to all levels of runner
- Return to Digme Fitnessapprox. 7:30pm
Join The Digme Fitness Run Club & Learn To 'Run Well'!
Digme Fitness are the biggest and best London indoor cycling and fitness operators and we're very proud to call them our partners. This new run club is going to be as professional, rewarding and enjoyable as their classes and we can't wait to get involved.
Every Monday night the group will meet at Rathbone Place for a skills based running session with qualified run leaders. The help and support of the leaders and the group will ensure that you are able to run further and with better running technique.
Meeting at Digme Rathbone Place after work, the session will take roughly 1 hour including warm up and warm down. This run is free to join, but please sign up on the link above so we know numbers.
Dirty Wknd club members get 20% off Digme Fitness Classes. Learn more and become a member - Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!