- Wednesday nights 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Meet Trackside @ VeloPark (Map Link)
- £4 entry fee - pay at desk on arrival (and make your way through to the track to meet the group.
- Changing room & bag drop/lockers available
- Advanced group laps for 1 hour
- Can't make 6:30pm? Just join in when you can
- Practising advanced drafting, rotation & cornering techniques
- Bike lights + helmet are mandatory
Ride Laps On A Closed Roar Circuit!
The Olympic Park Road Circuit is the perfect place to practise advanced cycling in London. A flat, 1 mile loop of perfect tarmac, closed to cars and open until late (it's floodlit) it's a great place to increase your speed and fitness by cycling in London.
Getting out to the track is pretty easy. Pay £4 at the reception and head through the tunnel to the track (ask for directions if unsure). We'll group up and ride laps of the circuit for roughly an hour, practising drafting and rotating. This is the perfect session for practising group riding techniques, gaining confidence in a group and for improving your cycling speed.
These sessions are open to intermediate and advanced riders. Beginners are advised to come along to our 6:30pm session first to check ability level. If you're at all unsure about your level please email us or message us on Facebook (below).
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!