- Saturday 19th January @ 8:30am
- Roll out at 9am after safety briefing & coffee
- Meet at Look Mum No Hands, Old Street (Map Link)
- Ride #3 of our January series
- Route details - Click Here
- Coffee & cake stop halfway
- Tips & group riding practise available
- Average pace approx. 22-25kph (depending on group)
- No drop policy - no one left behind
- Led by Jordan - Strava Profile
- First ride? Enter your email in footer for a 'free ride code'
- Get all rides in the series free as a club member (£9.99 p/m)
- *You don't have to take part in all 4 rides if you don't wan to
Stick To Your Fitness Goals On A Fun Group Ride!
Cycling in London can be a great way to get fitter, meet more people and explore beautiful countryside. Finding a group to ride with will help you stick to your new year's resolutions and 2019 fitness goals. This is ride number 3 of our series of January rides, and the distance has increased again.
Starting at Look Mum No Hands in Old Street we'll ride up into Essex on quiet roads through stunning Epping Forest. We'll then stop for coffee & cake in the countryside, before riding back to Look Mum No Hands for well deserved refreshments and bike chat. You will be professionally led and looked after at all times with the safety and security of the group to support you if needed.
Come and join us to improve your cycling fitness and group riding techniques. It's also a great way to meet more cyclists in your area and to discover some of the best cycling routes in Essex! We will split into two groups if numbers allow, with both groups having a 'no drop' policy meaning no one gets left behind. If you are unsure at all about your suitability for this ride please email us (below).
Get this ride for FREE with a Dirty Wknd Club Membership! Plus amazing benefits like 50% off servicing and discounted kit - become a member by Clicking Here.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. If this is your first ride please email us (above) for a 'free ride' code
Look forward to seeing you there!