- Friday Morning @ 6:30am - 7:30am
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- 8-12km run along the river Thames
- Sponsored by Threo - £15 off all kit for members
- Run longer or shorter if you wish (up to you!)
- Pace groups formed before setting off (numbers permitting)
- Led by Rhian (Strava Profile)
- Perfect for aspiring triathletes
- Fun & informal group run with tips if needed
- No bag drop - Dynamo not open at start
- Return to Dynamo for coffee/breakfast (optional)
- Free for club members (£9.99 pm) - Click Here
Run Into The Weekend With Threo & Our Friday Running Group!
Finding a great running group in London can open up all kinds of possibilities to improving your running and helping you to explore on two feet. Whether you're an aspiring or experienced triathlete, looking to improve your running or just want to meet runners in London - our Friday run group is for you.
We're delighted to bring you this London running club in association with Threo, the women's running, triathlon & cycling kit brand. As partnerst Threo support our events like this and offer club members £15 off website purchases. Click Here for more info.
Starting at The Dynamo in Putney we'll run along the River Thames - away from the hustle and bustle and traffic of London. It's a great way to 'escape the city' without going too far and all before work on a Friday morning. We'll form pace groups based on numbers before setting off so all levels of runner welcome.
The run will finish up back at Dynamo for optional coffee/breakfast before everyone heads off to work is finished. This is the perfect London running club for anyone who wants to improve their running, get in some picturesque miles and meet more runners in London. Open to all abilities from beginner to advanced, but with a social and fun ethos.
Dirty Wknd club members get all rides & runs for included as part of their membership as well as 10-50% off . Learn more and become a member - Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!