- Thursday Morning 7am - 8am
- Meet at Leyas, Mornington Crescent (Map Link)
- Bag drop at cafe - pick up after the ride
- Fun and social laps for all levels (we'll group up)
- Finish when you're ready (usually 7:45 - 8:30am)
- Please bring lights, a spare tube and water
- All bike/kit types welcome (helmets mandatory)
- Optional coffee after at Leyas pot ride
- First ride? Enter your email in the footer for free ride code
Become a club member to get this ride for free (£9.99 p/m)
Join 'All Level' Group Laps with Threo!
Threo are a London based Women's Triathlon & Cycling kit maker who believe in getting more people into sport through awesome communities and awesome kit! Join them in Regent's Park for social laps before work. This session is aimed at all levels, and we will form groups based on speed and ability on the morning.
These lap sessions are the perfect place for all levels of cycist to learn how to cycle in London and in a group. Using the safety of our group (strength in numbers) and the bike friendly nature of Regent's Park, this cycling session is perfect for anyone wanting to build their confidence and learn how to ride in a group.
For more experienced riders it's a great chance to meet other people, chat all things Tri & cycling and build some miles. We will split into 2 or 3 speed groups so those who want to ride hard/fast laps can do, and others can ride at their own pace. No drop policy in effect for all groups (no one gets left behind or 'dropped')
Read the thoughts of one of our members when she joined us for the first time, and why she never looked back - Beginners Blog
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!