- Sunday 23rd February @ 9:30am
- Meet at De Roos Team Room (Map Link)
- Free for non members to try out the group
- 7-10km group run around the Vondelpark
- Planed route details - Click Here
- Social level - Approx. 6 min/km
- However we will form 2 groups if numbers allow
- Return to De Roos for coffee/brunch
- Perfect for anyone looking to try out the club
- Fun & informal group run with tips if needed
- Full details emailed 24 hours before the run
- Any questions just message the team (below)
Join A Social Amsterdam Running Group & Try Out The Club!
Finding a great running group in Amsterdam can open up all kinds of possibilities to improving your running and helping you to explore on two feet. Whether you're an aspiring or experienced triathlete, looking to improve your running or just want to meet runners in Amsterdam, this is the running club for you.
This is a free run for people to come along and try out the group, meet other runners and get a gauge of the levels. It's a very social session and a great way to learn more about the community and find a London running group.
Starting at De Roos Tea Rooms in the Vondelpark, the group will take on 7 -10km (roughly 2.5 laps) in the park, before returning to the Team Rooms for optional coffee/brunch. If you wish to run longer or shorter then that's no problem.
This is the perfect Amsterdam running club for anyone who wants to improve their running, get in some picturesque miles and meet more runners in Amsterdam. Open to all abilities from beginner to advanced, but with a social and fun ethos.
If you are interested in joining the community for more group runs, discounts on cool running brands then click here for more info.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event too so we know numbers and can send them the details.