- Tuesday Mornings: 7am - 8am
- Meet at Leyas, Mornington Crescent (Map Link)
- Bag drop at cafe before ride. Pick up after laps
- 2 x pace groups - Advanced & Social/Chatty
- Advanced Laps = 33-35kph avg (Strava Data)
- Social Laps = 25kph avg (Strava Data)
- Pick your group on the morning
- Beginners & new joiners very welcome
- Return to cafe after laps for coffee and chat (optional)
- First ride? Enter your email in footer below for 'free ride code'
Become a member and get this ride for free (+ all other club rides & 10-50% off partner brands)
Join Our Club Laps For The Best Start To The Day!
Cycling in Regent's Park before work is the best way to start the day. Getting out early and spinning some laps with a great group of people, before heading for coffee really does set you up for the working day. Our 'Breakfast Club' laps are open to everyone - we have 2 groups, Advanced and Social, so you can pick your group in the morning based on how you're feeling.
The advanced session (average speed of 33-35kph) is aimed at stronger riders who are comfortable riding at speed in a group. This is not a 'no drop' group, as the aim is to increase speed, fitness and group riding techniques.
Social chat laps is a much more relaxed group, with a lower average speed (roughly 25kph average depending on the day). The idea is to spin some laps and chat to other members of the club. If you are new to these sessions we would recommend you join the social laps first before trying advanced. This session is open to members and non members, although it is free for members.
Become a club member to get this ride for free, as well as all other club rides and 10-50% off our partner brands and trips. Click Here for more information.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. If it's your first ride you can add your email in the newsletter box (bottom of the page) to get a free ride code.
Look forward to seeing you there!