- Saturday 26th January
- Meet @ The Dynamo Cafe, Putney 8am - Map Link
- Coffee and ride briefing, roll out at 8:30am
- Route Details - Click Here
- Stop halfway for coffee (Tulley's Farm)
- Intermediate level ride - Avg speed of 23/24kph*
- Pub lunch in Brighton on arrival (included) at The Tempest
- Train return back to London (Victoria, London Bridge or Kings X)
- Return at a time of your choosing (stay overnight if you want)
- Full details emailed 24 hours before ride
- Club members get £10 off ticket price. Join The Club Here
Ride London 2 Brighton With a Fun Group In January
Cycling London to Brighton is a classic ride that every cyclist should do at least once. Climbing Ditchling Beacon and descending down into Brighton for food and a beer on the seafront is a great feeling.
Our London to Brighton route takes in mostly picturesque quiet roads, and we'll lead you all the way there in a fun group. We'll also organise your lunch on the beach front - all you have to do is show up ready to ride! You can then get the train back to London at your leisure (train not included).
*This is an intermediate level ride with a rough average speed of 23/24kph. Due to the length and amount of elevation this ride isn't suitable for beginners. We will operate a strict no drop policy (no one left behind) but rolling speed will be upwards of 26kph. If you're unsure if this ride is suitable for you please email us (below).
To register simply click 'sign up' above. Members get 10% off this ride as part of their membership. To become a member click here
Ticket price includes professionally led group ride (with mechanical & first aid support) and lunch. It doesn't include your train ticket home.
If you have any questions about the ride please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be in touch by email 48 hours before the event with more details.
Please also read our Ride FAQ Page if you have any questions.