- Every Saturday @ 9am - 11am UK time
- Please 'arrive' on Zwift at 8:55am to 'meet' the group
- Route details will change each week. Sign up for details
- 'No drop ride' - Zwift will keep us all together regardless of speed
- Sign up above and we'll send you details of how to join
- Free and open to all - just make sure you sign up
- Perfect way to start the weekend (in isolation!)
- Chat to other members of the club and ride together
- Don't have a Zwift set up yet - read our how to Zwift on a budget blog
Join the community right now to access our members app and our almost daily Zwift rides of all different levels, as well as an amazing community of riders and runners. This is the time we really need a good community (virtually) around us! Full details here.
Join a 'Saturday Club Ride' on Zwift!
Exercising during the Coronavirus crisis is difficult, and joining a group ride is absolutely off the cards, so we all find ourselves turning to Zwift group rides to get that much need group ride fix!
This Saturday Zwift group ride is free open to all come along and cycle with others in this tough time. Sadly only virtually, but it's better than nothing and it really makes the time on Zwift much more enjoyable.
The ride will be roughly 40 - 50km with some climbing and should take 1.5 - 2 hours. The route will change each week to keep things interesting (you'll be sent the route details before the ride starts).
In order to join the ride please sign up above (it's free) we'll email you with some some zwift tips, as well as exactly how to join a ride. Friends are very welcome to join the ride too but please ensure that they sign up too.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. We're happy to chat all things Zwift or anything else at this time.
Look forward to seeing you there!