Team Work, Communication and Bonding: Cycling is the New Golf!
Let us organise a bespoke cycling event for your staff and clients that gets them out of the office and onto the open road; communicating and working together as a team, and enjoying the deserved rewards afterwards. Email us for a free consultation to discuss what we can do for you.
Already have an event in the pipeline or around the corner? Let us help your staff with training, advice and group rides to get them ready for the big day.
- Bonding, communication and team work - cyclists work together to get results
- Promotes staff and client well being, health and happiness
- Different & Unique - because a trip to the pub won't cut it
- Get out of the city and away from the desk
- Encourage your staff to take up commuting/cycling and be healthier and happier
- One off or regular events that can involve your staff, clients and competitors. Why not make it a little bit competitive?!
- Completely bespoke event to suit your team's needs
- Over 6 years experience in organising corporate sports events
- Unparalleled knowledge of the best routes (most traffic free and picturesque), best coffee stops and destination pubs!
- All levels catered for, from complete beginners upwards
- Able to provide a range of modern, safety checked hire bikes for all staff
- Professional ride leaders and guides who offer tips and advice throughout
- Support vehicle including mechanical & First Aid Support
- Bespoke 'Club Kit' for staff to wear on the day and keep for future events
Bespoke Company Cycling Club:
Let us create and run your own cycling club for staff & clients. Tailored to your needs & as frequent as you wish
Countryside Cycling Day/Afternoon:
Take your staff out on the open road! Bespoke routes to suit your needs, the best coffee stops and finish pubs!
Sector Specific Cycling Day:
Create an inter sector event and pit yourself against your competitors. Tell us what, where and how and we'll do the rest!
Corporate London 2 Brighton Ride:
Let us guide you to Brighton on the best routes for fish, chips and beer on the seafront, before getting the train back.
1 day out with weekend option
Corporate London 2 Paris Wknd:
Ride onto the famous Champs Elysees on this epic challenge. Celebrate in Paris before getting the Eurostar home!
Coast to Coast Challenge:
Ride from the beautiful Lake District across the width of the country to Tynemouth. An epic challenge that your staff and clients can brag about!