Escape to the Peak District for a Blissful Wknd of Cycling!
Fancy a rugged, beautiful and challenging road cycling weekend in the Peak District? Let us organise a truly Dirty Wknd in one of the UK's most premier active destinations. We'll organise accommodation, professionally led group rides and dining. You just have to turn up!
Group rides on Saturday and Sunday morning will be split by ability level and distance/elevation will be set accordingly, so all levels of cyclists are welcome from beginners upwards. All groups will experience some of the best cycling in the country, including challenging climbs (with glorious views), thrilling descents and the camaraderie of a great group to ride with!
Dirty Wknd Club Members get 10% off this wknd as part of their membership!
- Arrive Fri 7th April and depart Sun 9th at the time of your choosing. If you wish to extend your trip please email us
- 2 nights accommodation inc. breakfast.
- 2x group rides (split by ability based on numbers), led by local experts.
- Saturday ride will be longer/more challenging with Sunday being a bit shorter.
- Bike Hire option if required
- Dirty Wknd Guide to the Peak District
- Sat afternoon/evening entertainment/food suggestions on offer for those who want them.
- Option to pay £50 deposit to secure your spot. Just Email Us for details
Does not include any travel or food (except breakfast).
Once you have booked onto this Wknd we will email you directly with travel details/options and a full itinerary. If you have any questions before booking please email email@example.com