- Thursday Evenings 7pm - 8pm
- Meet @ Victoria Stakes, Muswell Hill (Map Link)
- Ride up to Alexandra Palace for hill reps
- All levels welcome - do as many reps as you want
- Led by 'Mexican' Dave F (Strava Profile)
- Hill climbing tips & training available if needed
- 5 lap challenge Strava Segment (Click Here)
- Start earlier, or finish later if you want
- Post Hill reps beers at Victoria Stakes (optional)
- First Ride? Add your email below and get a 'free ride' code
- Become a club member (£9.99pm) and get this ride free
Hill Reps At Alexandra Palace With A Beautiful View!
Alexandra Palace is a famous London landmark and a brilliant training ground for London cyclists. Wth two winding ascents on quiet roads, 'Ally Pally' is the perfect place to practise longer, shallower climbs and the view at the top is to die for! Once the traffic has dies down, anyone who fancies some steep, tough climbs can throw in a loop of Muswell hill too :)
Getting out of the city on a Tuesday evening is a great way to break up the week, and celebrate getting most of the 'uphill' out of the way! Spending a few hours riding in the sunshine with good people is our favourite way to spend Tuesday.
You can meet us at the bottom of the hill at The Victoria Stakes pub at 7pm (we'll be waiting out the front). We'll try and split into ability groups before setting off, but how many reps and how fast is totally up to you. When you're done with your reps you have the option to stop for a quick beer at the The Stakes, or head off home.
Get this ride free as well as awesome partner discounts and free rides as a Dirty Wknd Club Member. Click Here for more details and to join the club!
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. First ride? Add your email to the sign up box below for a 'first ride free' code.
Look forward to seeing you there!