- Wednesday 16th January 2019
- 6:30pm meet, 7pm talk starts
- Look Mum No Hands, Old Street - Map Link
- Learn how to take on an EU Granfondo like L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Perfect for anyone signed up for an event or looking for their next challenge
- Panel includes Chris Hall, Helena Knightley & others
- Talk & Presentation by All Things Ride
- Q&A and discussion of European cycling trips
- Presentations, offers & giveaways from DW + ATR Parters
- Inc. Bamboo Bike Club + Sherpr bike box (worth £300)
- Bar open all night for food and drink
- Everything you need to take on a European ride
- Limited free drinks on arrival
European Granfondo Info Evening And Q&A With ATR!
L'Etape du Tour, Maratona Dles Dolomites or Il Lombardia: your first European Granfondo is a special day for any cyclist, and one you won't forget in a hurry. Entering such a big event can be a bit daunting however, so we've put together an information evening to help you complete your first granfondo.
From which event to sign up to, to how to train for the best results, to where to stay and what to eat on the day before the event. Our panel of experts, including Chris Hall & the All Things Ride team have been there and done it, so we're very excited that they will be imparting their wisdom to help get you through the big day. We'll cover loads of events, but if you're not signed to an event then this talk will still be very informative and useful.
As well as the ATR panel there will be a number of Dirty Wknd & All Things Ride partners whose products and services help you to getaway and take part in a Sportive or Granfondo. So far these include Sherpr, the bike and luggage transportation company, who are actually giving away a pro bike box worth £300!
The Look Mum No Hands bar will be open and serving beer/wine/cocktails as well as their amazing food, and the panel and partners will be sticking around after the talk to and answer your questions, give you more tips and socialise. There will also be a limited amount of free drinks on arrival
All Things Ride are an official partner of L'Etape du Tour and other EU granfondos, and are themselves veterans of the events, so we're very pleased to be working with them on loads of European cycling holidays in 2019. For full details please Click Here.
The talk is free to all, but please sign up on the button above so we know numbers and who to expect. If you're not currently signed up to an event then you are more than welcome to come along and hang out with the club, listen to the talk and hopefully learn something about preparing for a big ride.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.