- Thurs 4th July - Mon 8th July 2019
- Guaranteed start place in the Maratona dles Dolomites granfondo
- 1-2 days riding in the Dolomites (Maratona on Sunday)
- Climb iconic Giro d’Italia passes, including Giau, Campolongo + more
- 3 granfondo distance options - 55km, 106km & 138km (your choice)
- 4 or 5 nights 3* hotel in Corvara (sportive start)
- Half board & bike friendly hotel
- OTE nutrition bundle & Paria arm screens available
- Pre trip training rides in Spring 2019 - climbing focused.
- Airport transfers
- From £695 pp (shared room w/ single upgrade)
- Sign up above to receive more details
Ride The Most Beautiful Sportive Of All Time!
Ride one of World's most prestigious granfondos in a UNESCO Heritage Site and Giro d'Italia favourite - the Maratona dles Dolomites! Enjoy 5 days of riding in the gorgeous Dolomites, complete with Ladin culture and cuisine. Entering the Maratona 2019 is a real bucket list trip, and one everyone should undertake.
33,000 cyclists apply for 9,000 places on the Maratona, however our partner All Things Ride are an official Maratona partner, meaning you will have a guaranteed place in the granfondo as pat of this trip. Choice of three distances mean that all cyclists are welcome on this tour. You can even change your choice of distance during the ride, depending on how you're feeling.
We will be staying at the granfondo start in the classically Italian mountain village of Cordova, at the Hotel Fanes. This cycling friendly hotel is the perfect place to base ourselves for the granfondo and for the days riding around the area before the Maratona itself.
All Things Ride are one of UK's leading cycling tour providers, and we're incredibly pleased to be partnering with them on this tour. For full details please Click Here.
In preparation for this epic trip, All Things Ride will be offering an online training plan as part of the trip. We will also be running Maratona & L'Etape specific training rides in London in spring 2019. These will focus on getting improving your climbing and helping you to train for a European granfondo. More details will be released in early 2019.
As this is an affiliate partner trip you cannot pay on our site. However please 'sign up' above (you won't be charged) to register your interest. We will get in touch with more info and details of how to pay.
There are options for non cycling participants who still wish to come along (friends, spouses, kids etc.) These include hiking, sports and site seeing, as well as the same hotel and hospitality. Please email us for more info.
This trip does not include flights to and from Italy. For full details please go straight to the Grand Tours Project website - Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.