- Sat 23rd February @ 8:00am
- Meet @ Four Boroughs, Crystal Palace (Map Link)
- Route Details & GPX TBC
- Perfect Tour Of Flanders training
- All things Ride on hand for tips and info
- Build up in distance and elevation from ride 2
- Int / Adv ride - not suitable for beginners
- Cafe stop halfway to refuel
- Return to Four Boroughs for post ride social
- First ride? Enter your email in the footer for 'free ride code'
- Become a member and get this ride for free (Click Here)
- Full details emailed to you 24 hours before ride
- Join The Tour Of Flanders Trip with All Things Ride
Take Up The Elevation And Train For Flanders Climbs!
The High Weald area of Kent is a cycling paradise, with multiple hills all in very short distance from each other. It's easy to spend a whole day just going up and down on quiet roads and country lanes. This is the perfect London group ride and great training for the Tour of Flanders
The Kent climbs on this ride (13-15 in total) perfectly reflect the short steep climbs of Flanders. Whilst we have no cobbles in Kent, the uneven services of Kent will give you a good substitute. Having the All Things Ride crew, experts in cycling in Flanders, will also help aid your training for Tour of Flanders.
We're going to take on 2000m of climbing over 100km (nearly 8000ft in old money) in a day, and we'd love you to join this challenge with us! This is an intermediate/advanced ride due to the amount of climbing - it's a very big day out, with a lot of vertical metres! There are 'opt out points' if you want to do parts of the ride. Please email us if so.
Anyone who likes ticking off 'Top 100 Climbs, this route covers 3 of the original 100 - Toys, York and White lane (not technically in Kent, but it' so close we thought why the hell not!) As well as hills, there will be lovely Kentish lanes, villages and scenery to enjoy! Members get this ride free, plus loads of other benefits. More details - Click Here
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. Members need only enter their membership code at checkout to reduce the fee to zero. If this is your first ride with us please Email Us and we'll send you your '1st free ride code'.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!