- Friday 11th May - 12pm to 4pm
- Meet at Mile 27, Warren Street (Map Link)
- Undulating Hertfordshire ride - 70km
- Route Details - Click Here
- Multiple speed groups
- Road bike hire available if needed
- Bag drop available at the cafe
- Return to Regent's Park for 'ride debrief & re-fuelling' (optional)
- Charity donation made to Variety, The Children's Charity
Property Sector Ride with Avamore Capital
Join Avamore Capital for a monthly property sector ride to promote networking and fitness in the property environment. This is a fun group ride for all abilities (we'll split into groups depending on numbers) with a coffee stop halfway, followed by a 'ride debrief' over a few beers back in London.
Hertfordshire is a beautiful place to ride a bike so we're very pleased to be heading up there for April's Property Cycle. Quite lanes, undulating hills and some lovely countryside. After a spin around the lanes we'll head back to Regent's Park for a 'ride debrief'. Bags can be left at the cafe whilst we're out riding.
To sign up to the ride just click the button above. Open to anyone in the property sector, this is a great opportunity to ride with colleagues and friends as well as make new connections and develop relationships. A donation of £5 will be made on your behalf to Variety, The Children's Charity.
If you wish to enter a group from your company and be invoiced, please just Email Us and we'll get back to you with the details.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
Look forward to seeing you there!