- Friday 1st September - 1pm to 4pm
- Meet at Cadence Cafe, Crystal Palace (Map Link)
- Kent lanes & hills ride (2-3 groups)
- Route Details - Click Here
- Road bike hire available if needed
- Multiple speed groups so all levels catered for
- Return to Crystal Palace for 're-fuelling' (optional)
- Charity donation made to Variety, The Children's Charity
Property Sector Ride with Avamore Capital
Property Cycle is fast becoming London's best monthly property industry cycling event! Sponsored by Avamore Capital, and featuring companies like FinSpark, Cleabarrow and Effectus Consulting, it's the perfect chance to network in the prop sector whilst getting some exercise.
From Crystal Palace you will be professionally led out into the Kent lanes on quiet roads. We will stop for coffee & cake in Westerham before heading back to Crystal Palace for a 'ride debrief'. Kent is notoriously hilly so all routes will take in some climbs. The more advanced group will do the most climbing, with the steady group riding a flatter route.
If you wish to hire a road bike for this event that is also possible. Just Email Us for more information.
To sign up to the ride just click the button above. Open to anyone in the property sector, this is a great opportunity to ride with colleagues and friends as well as make new connections and develop relationships. A donation of £5 will be made on your behalf to Variety, The Children's Charity.
If you wish to enter a group from your company and be invoiced, please just Email Us and we'll get back to you with the details.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
Look forward to seeing you there!