- Friday 2nd March - 12pm to 4pm
- Meet at Cadence Cycling, Crystal Palace (Map Link)
- Hilly Kent ride - Pre season training!
- Route Details - Click Here
- Multiple speed groups - beginners welcome
- Road bike hire available if needed
- Return to Crystal Palace for 'ride debrief & re-fuelling' (optional)
- Charity donation made to Variety, The Children's Charity
Property Sector Ride with Avamore Capital
Join Avamore Capital for a monthly property sector ride to promote networking and fitness in the property environment. This is a fun group ride for all abilities (we'll split into groups depending on numbers) with a coffee stop halfway, followed by a 'ride debrief' over a few beers back in London.
This is a relatively short ride, but with a few punchy climbs, so what we lack in distance we'll make up for in elevation! Perfect for pre spring/summer training to get the legs firing. Toys Hill is one of the most famous climbs in the area, and provides a great training ground for South London cyclists.
To sign up to the ride just click the button above. Open to anyone in the property sector, this is a great opportunity to ride with colleagues and friends as well as make new connections and develop relationships. A donation of £5 will be made on your behalf to Variety, The Children's Charity.
If you wish to enter a group from your company and be invoiced, please just Email Us and we'll get back to you with the details.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
Look forward to seeing you there!