- Friday 4th August - 10am to 1pm
- Meet at The Regent's Cafe, Regent's Park (Map Link)
- Undulating 50 mile ride into Hertfordshire & back
- Route Details - Click Here
- Multiple speed groups - beginners welcome
- Road bike hire available if needed
- Return to Regent's Park for 'ride debrief & re-fuelling' (optional)
- Charity donation made to Variety, The Children's Charity
Property Sector Ride with Avamore Capital
Join Avamore Capital for a monthly property sector ride to promote networking and fitness in the property environment. This is a fun group ride for all abilities (we'll split into groups depending on numbers) with a coffee stop halfway, followed by a 'ride debrief' over a few beers back in London.
After arriving at Regent's Park for coffee you will be professionally led out through North London (with the fast group going over famous 'Swains Lane') into Hertfordshire. We will stop for coffee & cake in the countryside before heading back to Regent's Park for a 'ride debrief & rehydration session' in the lovely beer garden. If you wish to hire a road bike for this event that is also possible. Just Email Us for more information.
To sign up to the ride just click the button above. Open to anyone in the property sector, this is a great opportunity to ride with colleagues and friends as well as make new connections and develop relationships. A donation of £5 will be made on your behalf to Variety, The Children's Charity.
If you wish to enter a group from your company and be invoiced, please just Email Us and we'll get back to you with the details.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
Look forward to seeing you there!