- Friday 7th Sept - 12pm to 4pm
- Meet at Hex Cycling, Shoreditch (Map Link)
- Route Details - 70km Essex Lanes
- Special Guests - All Things Ride
- Learn about the best 2019 EU Cycling trips
- L'Etape du Tour, Mallorca 312 & Tour of Flanders
- Multiple speed groups if numbers allow
- No stop ride - bring water and energy
- Return to Shoreditch for 'ride debrief & re-fuelling' (optional)
- Charity donation made to Variety, The Children's Charity
Property Sector Ride with Avamore Capital
Join Avamore Capital for a monthly property sector ride to promote networking and fitness in the property environment. This is a fun group ride for all abilities (we'll split into groups depending on numbers) with a coffee stop halfway, followed by a 'ride debrief' over a few beers back in London.
We're very pleased to be running this ride in association with All Things Ride, the experts in European cycling trips. There are loads of amazing ATR trips happening in 2019 so this is a great opportunity to ride with the team and find out the low down on L'Etape du Tour, Mallorca 312 and Tour of Flanders.
Starting at Hex in Shoreditch we'll ride east through Epping Forest in a couple of groups (split by ability, if numbers allow). We'll loop around in the Essex lanes, before heading back to Shoreditch for a well earned drink. This is a no stop ride, so please make sure you have plenty of water and energy.
To sign up to the ride just click the button above. Open to anyone in the property sector, this is a great opportunity to ride with colleagues and friends as well as make new connections and develop relationships. A donation of £5 will be made on your behalf to Variety, The Children's Charity.
If you wish to enter a group from your company and be invoiced, please just Email Us and we'll get back to you with the details.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
Look forward to seeing you there!