- Saturday 29th Sept @ 8:30am
- Roll out at 9am after safety briefing & coffee
- Meet at The Pavilion, Victoria Park (Map Link)
- Route Details - Click Here
- Beginner level ride: 18-20kph Av.
- No stop ride - brunch at The Pavilion after (optional)
- Beginner tips & group riding practise
- Open to all - new joiners very welcome
- Safety briefing + skills and tips included
- Led my Mira - Strava Profile
- First ride? Enter your email in footer for a 'free ride code'
- Get all rides included as a club member (£9.99 p/m)
Learn to Cycle in a Group on Beginner Cycling Ride!
This beginner group ride will take you out into the Essex countryside with a group of beginner cyclists to learn how to cycle safely in a group. You will be led by a professional ride leader on quiet lanes, with a few small hills thrown in for practise.
Cycling in London can be a great way to get fitter, meet more people and explore beautiful countryside. It can be daunting however if you're new to cycling, and the best way to learn and improve is to join a beginner friendly group.
You will be led through a safety briefing, including how to stay safe cycling as how well as tips on group cycling. Having experts to talk to and question, as well as other members of the group to learn from will improve your overall cycling more than anything else.
Starting at The Pavilion we'll ride up into Essex on quiet roads through stunning Epping Forest before riding back to Victoria Park for well deserved refreshments and bike chat.
Come and join us to improve your cycling fitness and group riding techniques. It's also a great way to meet more cyclists in your area and to discover some of the best cycling routes in Essex! All bike, kit and rider types are welcome on this ride - you don't need all the gear, just a helmet, something comfortable to ride in and a willingness to learn. If you are at all unsure, please email us (below).
Get this ride for FREE with a Dirty Wknd Club Membership! Plus amazing benefits like 50% off servicing and discounted kit - become a member by Clicking Here.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. If this is your first ride please email us (above) for a 'free ride' code
Look forward to seeing you there!