- Sunday 16th June 2019
- Start times vary 6am - 9am (you'll be emailed)
- Start from Clapham Common (Map Link)
- Enter as a team of 4 friends
- Or enter as an individual and we'll put you in a team
- 90km (54 miles) route, often on closed roads
- Finish on the Brighton seafront
- Open to all levels of riders from beginner up
- Regular feed stops & rider support along the route
- Finishers medal and access to the beach party
- Medical & mechanical support for all
- Pre event training rides specific to L2B training
- £45 entry fee (+ 10% off for Dirty Wknd Club Members)
- Sign up above and we'll send you full payment information
Become a member (£9.99 p/m) and get this ride included
Join The London To Brighton Bike Ride & Support BHF!
The British Heart Foundation London to Brighton Bike Ride on the 16th June 2019 is a fantastic event, a tough challenge and really rewarding day out on the bike. We're incredibly pleased to be teaming up with British Heart Foundation as the official training partner for the event.
You can enter the event by signing up above (you won't be charged right away) and we'll then send you more details including how to pay for the ride (members get 10% off). You can sign up as a team of 4 (if you have 3 friends who want to ride already). If you don't have a full team you can sign up as a pair or individual and we'll put you into a team. Just select 'team' or 'individual' from the drop down above.
You'll be sent a start time for the event and your team will set off from Clapham Common, riding the 90km (54mile) route on often closed roads, finishing up in front of the big crowds on the beach at Brighton! The atmosphere is electric, you'll get a finishers medal and access to the beach party for a well deserved beer.
As official training partner for the event we will be running specific training rides for those signed up. These will increase in distance, ride parts of the route and help you to train to cycle London to Brighton. Once you are signed up above, we will send you details of these training rides.
Club members get 10% off the London to Brighton Bike Ride, as well as free access to the training rides. For more information check out the club membership page (£9.99 pm).
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.