- Sat 27th April - Sun 2nd June 2019
- 8am meet @ The Dynamo, Putney (map link)
- Ride safety briefing 8:15am, depart at 8:25am
- 'Orange level ride' (intermediate pace) - Click Here for Details
- Route Details & GPX below*
- Route distance increases each ride (see below)
- Select date(s) from drop down above and sign up
- Coffee & cake stop halfway
- Intermediate level ride (25kph/15mph average speed)
- Perfect for more experienced riders with good fitness levels
- No drop policy - no one left behind
- Professional ride leaders to guide/assist you
- Tips & training on offer for those who want them
- Ideal training for London To Brighton Bike Ride
- Return to The Dynamo in Putney after each ride
- Post ride socialising @ The Dynamo (optional)
- Full details emailed to you 24 Hours before
- £1 from your ride fee donated to BHF on your behalf
Become a member (£9.99 p/m) and get this ride included
Train For London To Brighton On An Intermediate Group Ride!
The British Heart Foundation London to Brighton Bike Ride on the 16th June 2019 is a fantastic event, a tough challenge and really rewarding day out on the bike. We're incredibly pleased to be teaming up with British Heart Foundation to help you to train for the event so you can complete and enjoy the day.
These London group rides are the perfect way for moderate to intermediate level cyclists to train for the London to Brighton bike ride. Our series of 4 rides will increase in distance each time, getting you ready for the event on the 16th June. Club members get this ride for free as part of their membership (£9.99 pm).
The 'Orange Group' rides are perfect for more experienced riders who commute regularly and have done longer rides. You might not have ridden in a group before but you know your way around a bike. For more difficulty level Click Here.
*Routes & Distance Details:
|Date (8am - 1pm)
|Ride #1: Sat 27th April
||60km (37 miles)
|Ride #2 Sun 5th May
||72km (45 miles)
|Ride #3 Sat 18th May
||80km (50 miles)
|Ride #4 Sun 2nd June
||96km (60 miles)
Please select the date(s) you can ride from the drop down above and click 'sign up'. We'll then send you more info 24 hours before the ride.
This ride is perfect for Intermediate level riders who have a good level of fitness and good experience of cycling. You will have cycled quite a lot and regularly take on longer distance rides and maybe have ridden in a group. Riding with other intermediate riders will help you to increase your cycling speed as you train for London to Brighton bike ride. Click Here for detailed difficulty level info
Starting at The Dynamo in Putney we'll have a quick coffee and go through a ride safety briefing before splitting into groups and heading out on the ride. You'll be led on mostly quiet roads and lanes by a professional ride leader. We'll stop for coffee in the countryside before heading back to The Dynamo in Putney for pizza and more training chat and socialising.
To join the ride just select your speed group and click 'sign up' above. a £1 donation will be made in your name to BHF for the ride.
Become a club member for £9.99 per month and get this ride for free - Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.