- Sun 25th May @ 8:30am
- Roll out 9am after ride safety briefing & coffee
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Route details - Click Here
- Ride to G!RO for coffee & cake
- 'Blue' level ride - Click Here to see level details
- Planned average speed of roughy 20-22kph
- No drop ride (no one left behind)
- Group leader - Santiago (Strava Profile)
- Tips & training available for all who want it
- Return to The Dynamo Approx. 12-1pm
- First ride? Enter your email in footer for 'free ride code'
- This ride is included in our Monthly Membership (£9.99 p/m)
Join A Fun London Group Ride To G!RO Cafe!
G!RO cafe is an institution in the London cycling world. Many of our London group rides have stopped at Giro cafe in Esher for the great coffee, amazing cycling kit and great sense of community. The ride out to G!RO is beautiful and not too taxing, so perfect for a short early morning spin
We'll start at Putney Dynamo for coffee and a ride/safety briefing from your ride leader. We'll then head out towards G!RO for coffee/brunch. We'll then ride back to Putney as a group. This is a beginner level ride so open to all, especially new and novice riders.
Joining a London group ride is one of the best ways to learn how to cycle safely in London, get a bit fitter and meet other London cyclists in your area. You will be professionally led on a quiet, beautiful route to Giro cafe. This rides has a firm no drop policy, so no one is left behind, and we will ride at the pace of the slowest members of the group.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. If this is your first ride with us please add your email to the newsletter box below and you will be sent a 'first ride free' code.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Look forward to seeing you there!
Want to get this ride for free as well as discounts on loads of awesome cycling brands? Become a member to get all of the above and loads more! Full details - Click Here