- Saturday 25th August 8:30am - 10am
- Meet at The Regent's Cafe, Regent's Park (Map Link)
- Meet on the long benches outside the cafe
- Perfect for new joiners & beginners looking to improve
- Ride safety briefing and group riding tips/practise
- Pre ride coffee & briefing + post ride coffee & chat (optional)
- Knowledgable ride leader to provide tips & advice
- Suitable for all levels of rider & all bike/kit types
- Perfect for new joiners unsure about speed or level of the group
- Any questions about level - email us (below)
- Free to all - come along and try out the club
Join A Beginner Specific Regent's Park Laps Session
This beginner cycling session in London is the perfect place for anyone looking to learn how to cycle safely in London and improve their cycling technique and fitness. Aimed at beginner riders, but open to all, this is a great ride for new and beginner riders.
Starting at The Regent's Cafe in the centre of the park, you'll be taken through a full safety briefing and given hints and tips on group riding and cycling in general. We'll then head out onto the outer circe (the ring around Regent's Park) to ride laps and practise what we've learnt. Tips and training will be given during the laps for those who want them. We'll then return to the cafe for more coffee and chat. If you have to leave before this bit that's fine, just let the ride leader know.
These lap sessions are the perfect place for all levels of cyclist to learn how to cycle in London and in a group. Using the safety of our group (strength in numbers) and the bike friendly nature of Regent's Park, this cycling session is perfect for anyone wanting to build their confidence and learn how to ride in a group.
If this is your first time riding with us or you're a beginner cyclist in London it might help to read the thoughts of one of our members when she joined us for the first time, and why she never looked back - Beginners Blog
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. If this is your first ride you can add your email to the sign up box below and get a 'first ride free' code.