- Wednesday 26th February @ 6:30pm
- Meet at Brussels Beer Project (Map Link)
- Free for non members to try out the group
- 10km group run along the canal
- Planned route details - Click Here
- Social level - Approx. 6 min/km
- 'No drop' run - no one left behind
- However we will form 2 groups if numbers allow
- Return to BBP for post run drink
- Perfect for anyone looking to try out the club
- Fun & informal group run with tips if needed
- Full details emailed 24 hours before the run
- Any questions just message the team (below)
Join A Social Brussels Running Group & Try Out The Club!
Finding a great running group in Brussels is the best way to connect with other runners, improving your running and explore on two feet. Whether you're an aspiring or experienced triathlete, looking to improve your 10km time or just want to meet runners in Brussels, this is the running club for you.
This is a free run for people to come along and try out the group, meet other runners and get a gauge of the levels. It's a very social session and a great way to learn more about the community and find a Brussels running group.
Starting at Brussels Beer Project, the group will take on 10km along the canal, before returning to BPP for a celebratory post run drink. This is optional, but we'd love you to stick around and hang out with the group.
This is the perfect Brussels running club for anyone who wants to improve their running, get in some picturesque miles and meet more runners in Brussels. Open to all abilities from beginner to advanced, but with a social and fun ethos.
If you are interested in joining the community for more group runs, discounts on cool running brands then click here for more info.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event too so we know numbers and can send them the details.