- Sat 3rd March @ 8am for coffee
- Meet @ Collici Cafe, Richmond Park (map link)
- Ride briefing at 8:20am, roll out 8:30am sharp
- Please select 'ride group' from above
- 3-4 ability groups with varying speeds (28 - 23kph avg)
- Route details - TBC
- Please download the route to your GPS device
- Coffee & cake stop halfway
- Post ride 'debrief' at the pub
Join Viva Velo Cycling Tours On A Social Ride Into Kent!
Viva Velo are one of our travel partners and their 'Club Viva Velo' ride is fast becoming a monthly highlight of the London cycling calendar. Join a great group of guys and girls as we ride out into Kent for coffee and cake, before returning to The Dynamo for pizza and beer.
Starting in South West London we will head out into the countryside on different routes (organised by ability), stopping for coffee, before looping back round to South West London. There will be 3-6 groups (medium 1, 2 and 3 plus a 'steady' group) so all levels are catered for. You will be professionally led on a beautiful route, with a coffee stop halfway.
This ride is open to everyone. If you are unsure about any details, or you want more info then please Email Us (or msg below).
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above and we will email you all the relevant details.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!