- Thurs 25th October: 6:30pm - 8pm
- Cycle Republic, Fenchurch Street (Map Link)
- Group maintenance course aimed at beginners
- How to fix a puncture, adjust brakes + more
- Led by Cycle Republic's trained mechanics
- Interactive - ask questions and get 'hands on'
- Free to members - limited spaces for non-members
- Get 20-50% off servicing & kit @ Cycle Republic as a member
Click Here for membership details & to sign up
Learn How To Look After Your Bike With Cycle Republic!
We are pleased to be working with our partners Cycle Republic to run this beginners bike maintenance course in London. Cycle Republic's trained mechanics will teach you the basics of bike mechanics, including how to fix a puncture by the side of the road, how to adjust your brakes and other basic tips that will keep you on the road.
This event is totally free to all, but members get first dibs on places. In order to make sure everyone gets sufficient time with the mechanics and learns as much as possible, numbers will be limited and members will get first refusal. Places will be opened up to non members if there is still space.
We will try and cover all of the most common basic maintenance issues but if you have a specific query then please email us and we'll try and fit it in. If you bring your own bike, and if there's time, the Cycle Republic mechanics will help you to work on your own bike at the end.
Dirty Wknd members receive 50% off servicing at all Cycle Republic stores, as well as 20% of parts, kit and bikes. To become a member - Click Here
In order to reserve your space please 'Sign Up' above. If you are a non member you can sign up above and we will contact you if there is space.
Look forward to seeing you there!