- Wednesday 6th Jun @ 6:15pm
- 6:30pm roll out after safety briefing
- Look Mum No Hands, Old St (Map Link)
- Route Details - Click Here
- Optional food + beers in Shoreditch afterwards
- All levels welcome - 2 ride groups (if numbers allow)
- Return to Shoreditch Approx. 8:30-9pm
- Please bring lights for the ride back into town
- No bag drop at the cafe
- Full details emailed 24 hours before the ride
Escape The City With The Deliveroo Tech Team!
Join the Deliveroo team for an evening escape into the Essex countryside, followed by a social drink in an East London pub afterwards. This is an invite only ride and a great chance to ride with the Deliveroo team.
Getting out of the city on a Tuesday evening is a great way to break up the week, and celebrate getting most of the 'uphill' out of the way! Spending a few hours riding in the sunshine with good people is our favourite way to spend Tuesday.
Starting at Look Mum No Hands we'll ride out to Epping Forest on quiet roads, avoiding as much traffic as possible, before returning to East London. All levels are welcome as we'll group up by ability where possible.
Please bring lights for the latter part of the ride. Helmets are also mandatory - the rest is up to you. There is no bag drop at The Cafe and all bike and kit types are welcome - you don't need all the snazzy lycra to take part!
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Please sign up to the ride on the link above so that we know you're coming and can send you all of the details.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Become a Dirty Wknd Club Member to get discounts on our awesome partner brands, like 50% off bike servicing and 10-20% off kit - Click Here