- Sat 10th August: from 4pm
- Meet at Richmond Park (Map Link)
- Opposite Roehampton Gate Cafe Car Park
- Picnic & 'Bike Olympics' in the Park
- Relay, KOM/QOM + fun events (egg and spoon)
- Limited food & booze provided + BYOB
- Multiple events (enter as many as you like)
- Wonderful prizes from our partners for event winners
- Also 'Maglia Nera' prizes for effort and 'specialness'
- After party at The Dynamo (8pm) - Pizza/Beer and partying
Join Us To Celebrate A Great Summer With Bike Olympics
Nothing says 'Celebrating Summer' more than balancing an egg on a spoon and trying to ride 100 metres without it falling off, right?? Join us in Richmond Park on the 11th August for silly games, relay races, KOM/QOM comps, slowest race events and of course, the egg and spoon race!
There will prizes for event winners provided by our partners (details TBC) as well as Maglia Nera prizes for most of the events, so everyone has the chance to win prizes
Everyone welcome; the event will run from 4pm and you can come along for as much as you like. If you can't make the picnic and games in the park (4pm-8pm) then join us at the Dynamo from 8pm for pizza, beer and dancing
Events will run all afternoon, and you can enter some or all of them - whatever takes your fancy. We'll stay in park having fun and picnicking until about 8pm (or if it's lovely weather a bit longer) before decamping to the Dynamo for pizza, drinks and more partying!
If you don't want to enter any events then that's fine - just come and hang out. The Dynamo have allowed us to leave bikes/kit etc with them overnight, so you can pick them up on Sunday morning.
Please sign up on the link above so we know numbers. Event details and timings will be sent directly to you once you've signed up so you know what is happening and when.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends.family children and dogs are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Please also help us spread the word by sharing this page on your social media and letting your active friends know that we're having a party!