- Saturday 13th July @ 7pm
- Meet @ Pub on the Park, London Fields (Map Link)
- Overnight ride to Dunwich (Suffolk Coast)
- Route Details - Click Here
- Self supported/non led audax ride
- Groups will be formed at start but you're responsible for getting there
- Feed stops along the route (cash needed)
- Finish on the Dunwich beach at sunrise
- You'll need to organise your own coach return
- Free entry - join club mates and ride the famous DD route
- Anyone who wants to attempt to ride back - Email Us
Ride The Dunwich Dynamo Route With Dirty Wknd!
The Dunwich Dynamo is a yearly overnight ride from London Fields to the Suffolk Coast. It's a tough but rewarding ride, not least because you get to see the sun come up. At nearly 200km it's a challenging ride, not least because it's overnight! However the DD is a famous cycling challenge that should be attempted by all at least once!
Setting off from London Fields at early evening we'll ride through the night, intending to arrive at Dunwich for sunrise on the beach. We will create groups based on ability & speed at the start, but this is a non-led self supported ride, so you will need the route.
Taking on a challenge like the Dunwich Dynamo is best done in a group of like minded and friendly cyclists, and joining a Dirty Wknd group ride will provide just that. Support in the darkest hours and people to celebrate with on the beach is the key to completing the Dunwich Dynamo.
There are no trains back to London on this day, so you will need to organise your own return transport. This is usually done in the form of a bus return - please Click Here for details.
Get £10 off this ride as a Dirty Wknd member, plus loads of extra perks, including 50% off servicing, 15% of bike fits and 10% off kit. More details Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!