- Thursday 17th - Mon 21st January 2019
- 4 days skiing in La Clusaz and Le Grand Bornand
- Staying at Aravis Lodge in the heart of the mountains
- Full Aravis region lift pass - 220km of piste access
- Special price of £579 for DW Members (Click Here)
- Catered chalet accommodation with bar
- Breakfast, 3 course dinner & red/white wine included
- Organised and ran by our partners Ski Weekender
- Full support from Ski Weekender Team all day
- Ski hire available but not included
- Ski Lessons available but not included
- Minibus shuttle to/from ski lifts everyday
- Appropriate amount of Aprés-ski everyday ;)
- Return transfers to/from Geneva airport (set pick up times*)
- 'Sign up' above and we will send you more information
Hit The Slopes This Winter With Ski Weekender!
Who doesn't love a long weekend skiing in the Alps?? Start 2019 off with a bang on our winter ski trip and take advantage of four days skiing in beautiful La Clusaz & Le Grand Bornand, with just 1-2 days off work!
Organised and run by Ski Weekender, our official ski trip partner who are based in the Aravis mountains. Staying in a catered chalet right in the heart of the action with close proximity to the slopes means you'll be able to maximise your time ski time whilst being looked after in the chalet!
Arriving on Thursday afternoon/evening we'll check into our lodge and have a 3 course dinner with wine. We'll then hit the slopes the next day, fully supported by the Ski Weekender team. The days are yours to ski as much (or as little) as you like. If you'd prefer to spend the afternoon in the bar, that's totally fine by us.
The Ski Weekender lodge is a relaxing home away from home in the stunning alpine village of Saint Jean de Sixt in the heart of the mountains. You'll get full breakfast everyday, a 3 course meal every night including wine, and full access to the gym and sauna. This break is the perfect ski weekend to start off the season.
Ski Weekender are the experts for skiing in this area, with the team based in Arvais for most of the year. They have tried and tested all of the local slopes, cafes and restaurants, so you are guaranteed the best skiing in France. For full details of the trip, itinerary and accommodation please Click Here.
Thurs 17th - Arrival at Geneva airport (see times below) and transfer to base (1 hour). Check in, 3 course dinner and drinks
Fri 18th - Full day skiing. Your time is your own and Ski Weekender will be on hand to help. 3 course dinner and drinks in the evening.
Sat 19th - More Skiing, night out after dinner
Sun 20th - Another full day on the slopes with celebratory dinner in the evening
Mon 21st - Half/full days skiing (depending on flight). Transfer back to Geneva airport.
As this is an affiliate partner trip you cannot pay on our site. However please 'sign up' above (you won't be charged) to register your interest. We will get in touch with more info and details of how to pay. Club members only can access this special price. Check out club membership here.
*Flights to and from Geneva airport are not included in the trip price. Transfers will take place between 15:00 or 21:15 on the way out, and after 4pm on the return. Please don't book any flights until you've checked with us about timings etc.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.