- Wednesday nights 7:30pm - 9pm
- Meet at Cycle Surgery, Olympic Park (Map Link)
- Bag drop/lockers available
- Advanced group laps for 1 - 1.5hours (longer/shorter if you want)
- Practising advanced drafting, rotation & cornering techniques
- £4 entry fee - pay at desk on arrival
- Optional food and beer afterwards
- Bike lights + helmet are mandatory
Ride Laps On A Closed Roar Circuit!
The Olympic Park Road Circuit is the perfect place to practise advanced cycling in London. A flat, 1 mile loop of perfect tarmac, closed to cars and open until late (it's floodlit) it's a great place to increase your speed and fitness by cycling in London.
Meeting at the Cycle Surgery outside the Velodrome at 7pm, we'll group up and ride laps of the circuit for roughly an hour, practising drafting and rotating. This is the perfect session for practising group riding techniques, gaining confidence in a group and for improving your cycling speed.
These sessions are open to intermediate and advanced riders. Beginners are advised to come along to our Monday night laps session first. If you're at all unsure about your level please email us or message us on Facebook (below).
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!