- Wednesday Morning: 7am - 8am
- Meet @ Velasquez & Van Wezel, Crouch End (Map Link)
- Bag drop at cafe + 10% off for members (details below)
- Ride up to Alexandra Palace for hill reps
- All levels welcome - do as many reps as you want
- Hill climbing tips & training available if needed
- 5 lap challenge Strava Segment (Click Here)
- Start earlier, or finish later if you want
- Post Hill reps coffee/breakfast @ VVW
- First Ride? Add your email below and get a 'free ride' code
Become a club member (£9.99pm) and get this ride free
Ride Into A Spectacular Sunrise At Alexandra Palace!
Waking up early and cycling through a beautiful sunrise is a great way to start the day, especially with amazing views like those from the top of Ally Pally. Joining a London group ride to meet other cyclists is the best way to take on hill reps, as the motivation from the group will help you to ride longer and harder than you can on your own.
Alexandra Palace is a famous London landmark and a brilliant training ground for London cyclists. Wth two winding ascents on quiet roads, 'Ally Pally' is the perfect place to practise longer, shallower climbs and the view at the top is to die for!
We will meet at Velasquez & Van Wezel at 7am, where you can drop off your work bag if you need to. We'll try and split into ability groups before setting off, but how many reps and how fast is totally up to you. When you're done with your reps you have the option to stop for a quick coffee, or head off to work or home
Get this ride free as well as awesome partner discounts and free rides as a Dirty Wknd Club Member. Click Here for more details and to join the club!
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. First ride? Add your email to the sign up box below for a 'first ride free'code.
Look forward to seeing you there!