- Saturday 3rd November @ 8:30am
- Roll out 9am after coffee
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Group riding/safety briefing over coffee
- Beginner spin to Giro for coffee
- Route details + GPX - Click Here
- Perfect ride for beginners and new cyclists
- No drop policy (no one left behind)
- Group leader - Santiago (Strava Profile)
- Return to Dynamo at Approx. 12pm
- First ride? Enter your email in footer for 'free ride code'
- This ride is included in our Monthly Membership (£9.99 p/m)
Join A Beginner Group Ride To Giro Cafe!
Joining a London group ride is one of the best ways to learn how to cycle safely in London, get a bit fitter and meet other London cyclists in your area. You will be professionally led on a quiet, beautiful route to Giro cafe. This rides has a firm no drop policy, so no one is left behind, and we will ride at the pace of the slowest members of the group.
We'll meet at The Dynamo in Putney for coffee and a ride/safety briefing. Here you'll be instructed on safe group riding and have the chance to chat to the ride leaders any questions you have. We'll then hit the road and ride as a group to Giro Cafe.
Giro Cafe in Esher is a cycling mecca - full of other riders, cool kit and of course great coffee and food. we'll spend roughly 30 mins in the cafe, before riding back to Putney. As long as there are no delays we should be back at The Dynamo at 12pm. Anyone who wants to stick around for pizza would be very welcome (it's totally worth it!)
All bike types are welcome (you don't have to have a snazzy road bike) and trainers/non lycra kit is also totally fine. As long as you're comfortable riding in it, it's fine by us. Helmets are mandatory, the rest is up to you :)
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. If this is your first ride with us please add your email to the newsletter box below and you will be sent a 'first ride free' code.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Look forward to seeing you there!
Want to get this ride for free as well as discounts on loads of awesome cycling brands? Become a member to get all of the above and loads more! Full details - Click Here