- Wednesday Morning 7am - 8am
- Meet at The Old Dairy, Warren Street (Map Link)
- Beginner laps for new cyclists
- Group riding tips and training
- Professional ride leader
- Post ride coffee and bike chat (optional)
- Finish when you're ready (usually 8am)
- Bag drop available at cafe (pick up after laps)
- Please bring lights, a spare inner tube and water
- All bike/kit types welcome (helmets mandatory)
- First ride? Enter your email in footer below for 'free ride code'
Become a club member and get this ride for free, as well as loads of other perks (including 10-50% off servicing & kit)
Learn How To Cycle In London On Beginner Laps!
Cycling in Regent's Park before work is a dream for London Cyclists. Getting out when the sun is coming up and joining large groups of other riders spinning chatty laps is the best way to start the day.
These beginner lap sessions are the perfect place for new riders to cycle safely in London, learn how to cycle in a group and to meet other London cyclists. Using the safety of our group (strength in numbers) and the bike friendly nature of Regent's Park, this cycling session is perfect for anyone wanting to build their confidence and learn how to ride in a group.
It's a great chance to meet other people, chat all things cycling and build some miles. Typically we'll ride 3 to 5 laps at an average speed of 22-25kph. If you wish to ride faster you can try out our Tuesday Club Laps instead.
Read the thoughts of one of our members when she joined us for the first time, and why she never looked back - Beginners Blog
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. If it's your first ride with us you're entitled to a free ride - add your email in the box below to get a free ride code.
Look forward to seeing you there!