- Saturday 20th October @ 8:30am
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Roll out at 9am after coffee/briefing
- Route Details - Click Here
- Coffee stop at Destination Bike
- Medium/social pace ride (no drop)
- Led by Bryony - Stava Profile
- Return to Putney Approx. 1-2pm
- Full details emailed 24 hours before
- First ride? Enter your email below for a 'free ride code'
Join the club and get this ride free + 10-50% discounts
Join A Social London Group Ride To Box Hill!
No matter the time of year, a social spin out to Box Hill, for coffee and cake at Destination Bike, is always a day well spent. Join this London group ride to explore the best cycling routes in London, meet more cyclists in your area and improve your group riding ability.
This is an 'social' level ride with a strict no drop policy. It is open to all levels, but the social pace and atmosphere will be maintained at all times. Please email us (below) if you are unsure if this ride is suitable for your level.
We'll meet at the Dynamo at 8:30am for coffee and a ride/safety briefing, rolling out at 9am. We'll ride on quiet roads to Box Hill, and back to The Dynamo for a well deserved pizza and beer (optional)
Want to get this ride for free? Join the club and get free club rides, discounted trips and money off partner brands - Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. Click here to read about another beginner cyclist's experience with joining the group for the first time.