- Sunday 30th Sept @ 9:00am
- Meet @ Amersham Train Station (Map Link)
- Pre meet at Marylebone Station (details below)
- Route Details & GPX - Click Here
- Int/Adv ride - 2000 metres of climbing!!!
- Many Chilterns hills on a beautiful route
- Led by Rob - Strava Profile
- Post ride celebrations in Amersham (pub lunch)
- Drive to start or group train (see below)
- Get this ride free as a club member (£9.99 pm)
Take on 13 Classic Chiltern Climbs in one big group ride!
The brainchild of Not In The Peloton, riding as many of the hills as possible in one Chilterns group ride always sounds like a great idea to us, so we're thrilled to be revisiting the area in Sept. This Chilterns cycling route takes in the best lanes and hills in the area, and will make for a great day out.
With roughly 2000 metres of elevation this is a big ride and not one we would recommend for beginner riders. We will meet at Amersham station and start climbing immediately, and we won't stop going up or down hill until the end of the ride - back at the pub.
The pub trip at the end of the ride is optional, but it's nice to celebrate a long rid with a cold beer! If you need to jump straight back on the train then that's no problem either.
- Drive and park in Amersham (let us know if you have spare spots)
- Group of us getting the train to Amersham from Marylebone
- Meet at 8:10am to get the 8:27 train to Amersham
- If you wish to join the train party then please Email so we can send info.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above and we will email you full details 48 hours before the ride.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!