- Sunday 16th December
- Meet @ The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- 8:30am coffee, 9am roll out
- Route details - 60km Surrey loop
- Led by Leah - Strava Profile
- Cafe stop at The Medicine Garden
- No drop policy - open to all (no one left behind)
- Average speed of 22/23kph (roughly)
- Return to Dynamo approx. 12-1pm
- Full details emailed 24 Hrs before ride
- First ride? Add email below for a first ride free code
- Become a member and get this ride for free + other perks
Join A Fun London Group Ride To The Medicine Garden!
Cycling in Surrey is always a treat! Quiet country lanes dominate this mostly flat route out to to Cobham and The Medicine Garden cafe.. It's a great training ground for London cyclists and one of our favourite London cycling routes.
Starting at The Dynamo for coffee and a ride breifing we'll ride out on a flat route into Surrey. After a quick cafe stop we'll ride back to The Dynamo for optional pizza.
This ride is open to all cyclists and has a 'no drop' policy, meaning no one will be left behind. The ride will have a rough average speed of 22/23kph but this isn't exact as it will depend on the group. This ride is suitable for beginners, but if you're unsure of the level please email or message us (below) and we'll help.
Get this ride for free as a Dirty Wknd Club Member (just £9.99 a month), plus discounts on our other awesome partner brands (Wahoo, Cycle Republic, Yellow Jersey + more) - Click Here
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Members need to add their 'Ride Number' at the checkout to reduce the fee to zero. If this is your first ride with us then please add your email in the footer below for your 'First Ride Free' code.
Look forward to seeing you there!