- Saturday 18th August: 7am
- Roll out 7:15am sharp
- Meet @ E5 Bakehouse, London Fields (Map Link)
- Ride to Dunwich (Suffolk Coast)
- Route Details - Click Here
- Stop half way (90km) for refuelling
- Ride leader - Judit (Strava Profile)
- Fish, Chips on the seafront (included)
- Train return to London when ready (2 hr train)
- Club members get £10 off this ride (sign up here)
Ride The Dunwich Dynamo Route In The Daytime!
The Dunwich Dynamo is a yearly overnight ride from London Fields to the Suffolk Coast. It's a tough but rewarding ride, not least because you get to see the sun come up. T make the ride a little less challenging (it's still nearly 200km) we're going to ride to the beautiful seaside town in the daytime!
Setting off from London Fields we'll ride east on quiet Essex and Suffolk lanes, stopping halway for coffee and cake. We'll arrive at Dunwich by mid afternoon for fish and chips by the seaside. It's then a case of riding to the train station to head back to London. If you would rather stay in Dunwich (or nearby) we can help with arranging that. Just let us know.
We'd love you to join us for some or all of the day, whether you ride up with us or just come and spectate. We'll have fish and chips on the seafront (included in the price) and then depart. Trains back to London are fairly regular.
Get £10 off this ride as a Dirty Wknd member, plus loads of extra perks, including 50% off servicing, 15% of bike fits and 10% off kit. More details Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!