- Saturday 1st September @ 8:30am
- Meet at Look Mum No Hands, Old Street (Map Link)
- Sponsored by power partners Jam Cycling
- Coffee @ LMNH - short group spin to TT start
- Or meet us at the TT start (details TBD)
- 10 mile time trial course (Details TBD)
- Times based on strava segment
- Optional Team Time Trial As well
- Post TT pub lunch/results analysis in Essex after
- All levels welcome - multiple categories
- Prizes for category winners (TBD)
- Pick your category from the drop down above
- Free for members, £10 for non members
Become a member to get this ride for free
Put Your Summer Fitness With Jam Cycling!
Time Trialling is a hugely important discipline in cycling but not one that most people get to try out very regularly. So we thought what better way to test your summer fitness than by pitting yourself against the clock! We're very pleased to have this event sponsored by our power partners Jam Cycling!
Meeting at Look Mum No Hands we'll spin out to the start of the course (or you can meet us there) where each rider will be set off around the course in 2 minute intervals. This is a solo TT effort so there is no drafting. When you've finished your effort you can head to the nearby pub for beers/lunch and Strava watching!
Once all of the Solo TT efforts have been completed, we'll split into teams to take on a mixed ability Team TT on the same course. Just for fun!!
Whilst you can take this event as seriously as you want, it is meant to be a social occasion that is open to everyone. There will be multiple categories to ensure everyone gets to compete at their level. Please select your category from the list above.
If you're unsure about your level please contact us before singing up. If you've never ridden with us before then please Email Us (or msg below) to have a chat about the event.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!