- Saturday 15th December @ 8am
- Ride briefing 8:20, roll out 8:30am
- Meet at Colicci Cafe, Richmond Park (Map Link)
- Medium Level ride (22-24kph Av.)
- Full group riding/cycling safety briefing
- Click here for Route details
- Ride Leader - Oli (strava profile)
- Coffee/cake stop halfway (CASH ONLY)
- No drop policy - no one left behind
- Optional post ride pizza/beer at the Dynamo
- First ride? Enter email at bottom of page for free ride code
Become a member to get this ride for free + 10-50% discounts
Flat Surrey Group Ride To Basingstoke Canal Cafe!
The ride from Putney to Basingstoke Canal Cafe is a lovely one - mostly flat quiet roads and lanes makes for a delightful London group ride. This is a 'medium' level ride with a strict no drop policy meaning no one gets left behind. The group will ride at the pace of the slowest person, but as a guide we'll aim for 22-24kph average speed.If you're unsure of what this means please email us (below) so we can talk you through it.
We'll stop at Basingstoke Canal Cafe for coffee and cake. Please note the cafe is cash only so please bring some. After stopping a quick break, we'll head back to London via Richmond Park for pizza at The Dynamo (optional).
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. If this is your first ride with us please email us (or message below) and we'll send you a free ride code.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Look forward to seeing you there!
Want to get this ride for free as well as discounts on loads of awesome cycling brands? Become a member to get all of the above and loads more! Full details - Click Here