- Sunday 18th Nov @ 8:30am
- Roll out at 9am after coffee/briefing
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Route Details - Click Here
- Stop for buns at Cinnamon Cafe
- Intermediate level ride (roughly 26kph av.)
- Led by Santiago (Strava Profile)
- No drop ride, but please check speed above
- Return to Putney Approx. 1-2pm
- Full details emailed 24 hours before
- First ride? Enter email in footer for 'free ride' code
- Get this ride free as a club member (£9.99 p/m) Click Here
Beat The Crowds To Windsor On A London Group Ride
Join us for a Sunday bun run out to Windsor. This ride is perfect for intermediate riders looking to maintain a tempo pace. The ride is 'no drop' meaning no one gets left behind, but we wouldn't recommend it for beginners. Email us (below) if you're unsure.
Starting at The Dynamo in Putney we'll head west on quiet roads, cycling in Windsor Great Park as much as possible. Our London to Windsor cycling route is the best we've come across, and we know you'll love the ride out there. And the reward of a cinnamon bun in Windsor is always worth it.
This ride is open to members and non members (although it's free for members). We operate a no drop policy, so no one gets left behind. This ride is perfect for any intermediate riders who are looking to increase their cycling speed, increase fitness and meet more cyclists in London.
Want to get this ride for free? Join the club and get free club rides, discounted trips and money off partner brands - Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. If this is your first ride with us then you are entitled to a 'free ride' to try us out. Just add your email to the box in the footer below and you'll receive a code. Please check spam/junk if it doesn't show up right away.