- Saturday 8th September @ 8:30am
- Meet at Four Boroughs, Crystal Palace (Map Link)
- Roll out 9am after coffee
- Take on beautiful Knatts Valley
- Route Details - Click Here
- Intermediate level ride
- Cafe stop in Otford (CASH ONLY!)
- Ride Leader - Gab (Strava Profile)
- Return to Four Boroughs approx. 1-2pm
- First ride? Enter your email in the footer for free ride code
Become a club member and get this ride for free (just £9.99 p/m)
Join A London Group Ride Into Kent!
Starting at Four Boroughs we'll ride out to beautiful Eynsford and Knatts Valley, before stopping in the village of Otford. We'll then ride back to Four Boroughs (10% off for members) via quiet lanes. Optional post ride beer at Four Boroughs
Knatts Valley is a beautiful part of Kent to ride a bike. Riding through pretty Eynsford, through the Valley, and up the climb, makes for a beautiful Kent cycling route. Otford is a lovely place for coffee, right in front of the village pond. Cash only at the cafe stop,
This is a hilly ride so not suitable for complete beginners. If you are unsure of your level please email us or message us on the link at the bottom of the page.
Become a member to get this ride for free, as well as discounts from our amazing partners. Simply click this link for details
To register simply click 'add to basket' above. Members need only add their unique 'Ride Code' to reduce the fee to zero. If this is your first ride with us then please add your email in the box below and we will send you a 'Free Ride Code'.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.