- Fri 26th April to Mon 29th April 2019
- 3* hotel in Liege (event start/finish).
- Ride Liege-Bastogne-Liege Sportive 2019
- Guaranteed event entry (choice of distance)
- Watch the pro LBL on the Sunday
- Sharing twin rooms w/ single upgrade
- Breakfast included
- OTE nutrition plan bundle
- 3 sportive distances - 279km, 167km and 85km
- Up to 11 famous climbs on the route
- Full weekend price from £495pp
- Organised by our partners All Things Ride
- Sign up above and we'll send you more info
Ride 'The Old Lady' 1 Day Before the Pros!
Liege Bastogne Liege is called the Old Lady (or "La Doyenne") because it is the longest standing of the Spring Classics. Starting over 120 years ago, 'Liege' is the hilliest of the Classics, with over 5000 metres of elevation on the full route. On this epic Belgian cycling weekend you get to take on the sportive (3 distance choices) before watching the Pros take on the race the next day.
You'll be based in the centre of Liege at the heart of the action, making getting to and from the start/finish and absolute doddle. All you have to do is focus on the KMs and those climbs. Liege is often regarded as the 'cobble-less Flanders', so at least that's one less thing to worry about!
The All Things Ride team will take care of everything for you on this cycling weekend - this includes 3 star hotel, sportive entry and race viewing from the best point in Liege. All you have to do is get yourself to Belgium (see below) and turn up ready to ride!
After the ride on Saturday night we'll have a celebratory team dinner and a couple of Belgian beers, before watching the pro race on Sunday. After yet more celebrating on Sunday night (Belgian style), we'll return home on Monday
Transport and food/drink (except breakfast) are not included on this trip. How you get to Belgium is up to you - you can drive, get the Eurostar or fly to Brussels, with a short train transfer to get to Liege. If you have any questions about travel please just email us.
If you have any questions about the trip itself (length, level of rider etc.) please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.