- Saturday 24th February
- Meet @ The Dynamo Cafe, Putney 8am - Map Link
- Route Details - Click Here
- Stop halfway for coffee (Tulley's Farm)
- Pub lunch in Brighton on arrival (included) at The Tempest
- Train return back to London (Victoria, London Bridge or Kings X)
- Return at a time of your choosing (stay overnight if you want)
- Full details emailed 24 hours before ride
Ride London 2 Brighton With a Fun Group In February
Cycling London to Brighton is a classic ride that every cyclist should do at least once. Climbing Ditchling Beacon and descending down into Brighton for food and a beer on the seafront is a great feeling.
Our London to Brighton route takes in mostly picturesque quiet roads, and we'll lead you all the way there in a fun group. We'll also organise your lunch in the tow - all you have to do is show up ready to ride! You can then get the train back to London at your leisure.
All levels welcome, there will be two ride groups (Beg/Int & Int/Adv) and we will operate a strict no drop policy in both. This ride is professionally led with a small amount of mechanical and first aid support (just in case).
To register simply click 'sign up' above. Members get 10% off this ride as part of their membership. To become a member click here
Ticket price includes professionally led group ride (with mechanical & first aid support) and lunch. It doesn't include your train ticket home.
If you have any questions about the ride please email email@example.com. We'll be in touch by email 48 hours before the event with more details.
Please also read our Ride FAQ Page if you have any questions.